Thursday, February 18, 2010

FCST 3-2-10 Still going steady!!!

The models are still showing a good dryline in Cntrl/Wstrn TX. Like my previous post said the CAPE model run still has something to be desired but it's showing stronger than the last run. This is a good sign, the closer we get the more accurate the models will be and I like the 750J Kg jump in the CAPE. The Shear is showing a great 90degree cross over right on top of San Angelo, TX that is where most of the convection/lifting should occur! I will be sure to post more as the "first chase" storms unfold themselves.

If you can tell I'm getting excited. This is where I would love to be again!!!


Be sure to checkout my YouTube Channel often this spring, as I will be chasing a lot with Extreme Weather Chase Team and posting videos often!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment